Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Faculty Practice Finance in Pediatrics, Fetal Erythroblastosis, and Hemolytic Anemia.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzkowsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanzkowsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanzkowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practice?
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Hematologists.