A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Infant Disorders
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzkowsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanzkowsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanzkowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practice?
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.