A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Infant Disorders
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzkowsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanzkowsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practice?
- Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.