Learn more about Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanzkowsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanzkowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Infant Disorders
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzkowsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanzkowsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practice?
- Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Lanzkowsky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.