A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Pitts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Pitts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Walton Pitts MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Philip Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Pitts practices Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists.