Learn more about Dr. Philip Regala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Regala, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Regala graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Regala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- North Collier Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Tolentino Regala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip T. Regala practice?
- Dr. Philip Regala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Regala practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.