A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reimherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reimherr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reimherr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reimherr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reimherr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimherr graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reimherr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Reimherr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Reimherr practice?
- Dr. John Reimherr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reimherr practices Psychiatry near Lynn, MA.
See Lynn Psychiatrists.