A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rush, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Rush MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Rush practice?
- Dr. Philip Rush has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rush practices Pediatrics near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Pediatricians.