A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Spelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Spelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Spelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spelson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Spelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Spelson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Spelson practice?
- Dr. Philip Spelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Spelson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists, Scottsdale Internists, and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.