A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Spelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Spelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Spelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spelson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Spelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Spelson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Spelson practice?
- Dr. Philip Spelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Spelson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists, Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors, and Scottsdale Internists.