Dr. Philip Stephens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Stephens?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 9th, 2016

Very Bad Doctor Avoid At All Cost

I was assigned to this doctor I must say that Dr. Stephens bedside manner is horrible. I felt belittled he is a very sarcastic individual. At this moment I am searching for a new general physician THIS DOCTOR IS GOSH DARN AWFUL! if it were up to me he doesn't deserve any kind of star rating..

November 19th, 2015

Humiliated

I recently met with Dr. Stephens for the first time. This appointment was the most embarrassing, degrading, condescending and humiliating doctor visit I have ever had. Within the first 10 seconds I was told "There is nothing wrong with you. You are not crippled. I do not see a cane, crutches or motorized chair. You are only here looking for a prescriber. It is all in your head, 75% of pain is in your brain and 25% is in your body. You need to be on psychiatric meds. Needless to say, I was so humiliated I got up and walked out of the exam room. How can someone that has never met me say such cruel things to a patient, especially when he has no idea what my issues are? This doctor is the worst I have ever seen.

September 29th, 2013

Good Doctor

Dr. Stephens has great personality. He was friendly, kind and helpful. He has a great sense of humor. I appreciate being under his care and following his instructions. I highly recommend you to see him.

June 8th, 2012

Urgent Care pt.

April 5th, 2011

worried

i had an appt. with dr. K Stephens this morning. he was late to my appt. 50 mins, that is to long for someone to be kept waiting, especially if you have a scheduled appt. i had a list of concerns that i wanted to go over with him. he only allowed me to go over one of those concerns, when i was talking to him about a pain i have been having that is work related he told me to get another job and take pain medication everyday. he did not even consider an alternative option like a referral to a specialist, just so that we could rule out all other options, he just told me to get a diff. job and to pop pills everyday to "deal" with the pain. like this world dosent already have enough pill poping addicts.

January 7th, 2017