Family Physicians

Kaiser Perm Montebello Medical Office
1550 Town Center Dr
Montebello, Montebello, CA 90640
800-464-4000
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Gloria J. Davis on Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Stephens has great personality. He was friendly, kind and helpful. He has a great sense of humor. I appreciate being under his care and following his instructions. I highly recommend you to see him.

|  MD Dereliction of Duty to patient  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I have been with kaiser for more than 30yrs As such I believe that my employers and I have paid kp enough to own some of the office space occupied by some Kp's MDs. such as Dr. StephenI have never see or run into an MD as Dr. Stephens an arrogant, ill mannered, rude individual that mars Kp's image. As a victim of wrong medication administered by Kp, I endure tremors and pain from leg nerve damage and was driven to Baldwin Urgent Care for leg pain relief.We left without relief or care but much lip service and the rude notion given us by Dr. Stephens "we don't do windows" A lip service comeasurable only to a street thug who walks out on his patient.Dr. Stephens did just that.If Dr. Stephens is going through his mono pause Dereliction of duty to his patient should not be his excuse.He needs to see a shrinkKp Wake UP !!!

|  worried  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

i had an appt. with dr. K Stephens this morning. he was late to my appt. 50 mins, that is to long for someone to be kept waiting, especially if you have a scheduled appt. i had a list of concerns that i wanted to go over with him. he only allowed me to go over one of those concerns, when i was talking to him about a pain i have been having that is work related he told me to get another job and take pain medication everyday. he did not even consider an alternative option like a referral to a specialist, just so that we could rule out all other options, he just told me to get a diff. job and to pop pills everyday to "deal" with the pain. like this world dosent already have enough pill poping addicts.