A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Torsney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Torsney is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torsney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Torsney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Torsney, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torsney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Torsney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Torsney MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Torsney practice?
- Dr. Philip Torsney has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Torsney practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Allergists and Red Bank Internists.