A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Dines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Dines is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dines
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philipp Dines, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dines graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Dines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Dines MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philipp Dines practice?
- Dr. Philipp Dines has 1 office location.
Dr. Philipp Dines practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists and Cleveland Addiction Specialists.