A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Dines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Dines is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philipp Dines, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dines graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Dines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Dines MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philipp Dines practice?
- Dr. Philipp Dines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philipp Dines practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists, Cleveland Addiction Specialists, and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.