A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bland
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Stephen Bland MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Bland practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bland has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Bland practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors, and Los Angeles Family Physicians.