A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Chungmin Ahn MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip C. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ahn practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.