A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cacioppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cacioppo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cacioppo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacioppo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cacioppo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cacioppo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Cacioppo practice?
Dr. Phillip Cacioppo practices Surgery near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons.