A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cacioppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cacioppo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cacioppo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacioppo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cacioppo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Leon Cacioppo MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Cacioppo practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cacioppo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Cacioppo practices Surgery near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons.