A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
- LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Edward Cohen DO and PA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.