Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kraft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip L Kraft MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kraft has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Kraft practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.