A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kraft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Kraft practice?
Dr. Phillip Kraft practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.