A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lewandowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Lewandowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewandowski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewandowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lewandowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewandowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lewandowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Lewandowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Lewandowski practice?
- Dr. Phillip Lewandowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Lewandowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.