Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Poth
Dr. Phillip Poth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with other offices in Silver Spring, MD and Silver Spring, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Poth is affiliated with Washington Adventist Hosp and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Poth has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Phillip Poth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Jeffrey Komisarof
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi17
Dr. Duane Stillions
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi23
Dr. Safy John
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi30