A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Weinstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Weinstein MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Phillip Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Weinstein practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.