A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Weinstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Weinstein MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Phillip Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Weinstein practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.