A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong-Chi Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuong-Chi Phan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Phan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong-Chi Thi Phan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuong-Chi T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Phuong-Chi Phan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phuong-Chi Phan practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.