A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Marx is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Marx, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Marx has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis D Marx FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis D. Marx practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Marx has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Marx practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.