A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pio Poblete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pio Poblete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pio Poblete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Poblete graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Poblete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pio Ferrer Poblete MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pio F. Poblete practice?
- Dr. Pio Poblete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pio Poblete practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Falls Church Internists and Falls Church Cardiologists.