A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pio Poblete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pio Poblete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poblete
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Poblete Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pio Poblete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Poblete graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Poblete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pio Ferrer Poblete MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pio F. Poblete practice?
- Dr. Pio Poblete has 1 office location.
Dr. Pio Poblete practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Cardiologists.