A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Oko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Oko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Oko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oko graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Wojciech Oko MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Piotr W. Oko practice?
- Dr. Piotr Oko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Oko practices Pediatrics near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Pediatricians.