Dr. Plas James MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2015
Absolute craftsman in his field

March 16th, 2015
The Best!!
Six surgeries over 14ys by Dr. James, the best! Desiree and Grace are great too!

November 22nd, 2014
Trust in his care
Dr James performed my surgery in 2000. When I injured myself years later, I went back to him. I trust him to take care of me and to provide me with the best care. Dr. James is professional and truly cares about his patients. Excellent staff also!

November 21st, 2014
Drs Appt
Wonderful visit, fast, courteous, well versed.

October 16th, 2014
Great results from an expert in his field.
Dr. James showed me exactly what my problem was and how he proposed to fix it. I had the recommended corrective procedure and have had no further problem. I can even play golf now! Office visits are always on time and there is no long wait. I am greatly relieved and satisfied.

July 3rd, 2014
Spinal Cord Injury Or Illness Diagnoisis ,Surgery, and Recovery .
Dr. James is the Mark Of "Excellence" the "Best Of the Best" ! Dr. James has a passion with a degree of compassion & expertize to properly heal you of any Spinal Cord injury,disease,or illness you may be suffering . Thank You Dr. James and your wonderful Staff !

July 25th, 2012
Caring Doctor
Caring Doctor, I called him late on a Saturday night--concerned about pain from a tumor he had diagnosed that was pressing on my spinal cord. He could have waited until Monday to see me, but instead called his staff in and met me at the hospital and performed emergency surgery. I truly believe that he saved me from some form of paralysis. He is from New Orleans and talks quickly so is sometimes hard to understand. He is funny and a character and very upbeat. Unlike other spine doctors I have gone to, he was thorough with his initial examinations. He and his staff seem to treat their patients like human beings. They also give out sample medications to save patient's money on prescriptions.

November 11th, 2010
Insurance
Dr James is a little neurotic but is a Dr. whom is really concerned about the welfare of his patients. I just wish he was in network so I could continue my treatment with him. I feel confident he could fix me and help me get back on my feet rapidly.

September 9th, 2010
Office mgr is a rude person
My first comment to Dr james would be to fire that rude office manager Patti Selders, not only is she rude to patients, she was rude to the girl where I signed in at for my appointment in front of me! How unprofessional..how do they work with her?

June 11th, 2010
terrible doctor acts like a child
he did a back surgery on me. and i am messed up for life. i opened the door to see if anyone was going to wait on me one day i had been there for over an hour. he was danceing and turn around in circles in the hallway . strange behaveyor for a doctor. i would never tell any one to go to him i have spoken to several of his patients who feel the same. so no thanks to q

July 23rd, 2009
The greatest doctor I know
Dr. James is very nice, listens to what you say. He will tell you what is wrong and not guess. He can always fix what is wrong with you, too.

June 16th, 2009
What a great doctor!
After years of pain, frustration and decreasing quality of life, Dr. James has given me a new lease on the life I want. I can't say enough good things about Dr. James and his wonderful staff. I will be forever grateful to them and credit their expertise with my excellent recovery.