Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 6th, 2015

Absolute craftsman in his field

The Best!! show details The Best!!
by J.Deal on Mar 16th, 2015

Six surgeries over 14ys by Dr. James, the best! Desiree and Grace are great too!

Trust in his care show details Trust in his care
by Lynda on Nov 22nd, 2014

Dr James performed my surgery in 2000. When I injured myself years later, I went back to him. I trust him to take care of me and to provide me with the best care. Dr. James is professional and truly cares about his patients. Excellent staff also!

Drs Appt show details Drs Appt
by Lisa D. Black on Nov 21st, 2014

Wonderful visit, fast, courteous, well versed.

Great results from an expert in his field. show details Great results from an expert in his field.
Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. James showed me exactly what my problem was and how he proposed to fix it. I had the recommended corrective procedure and have had no further problem. I can even play golf now! Office visits are always on time and there is no long wait. I am greatly relieved and satisfied.

Spinal Cord Injury Or Illness Diagnoisis ,Surgery, and Recovery . show details Spinal Cord Injury Or Illness Diagnoisis ,Surgery, and Recovery .
by Mark Barron on Jul 3rd, 2014

Dr. James is the Mark Of "Excellence" the "Best Of the Best" ! Dr. James has a passion with a degree of compassion & expertize to properly heal you of any Spinal Cord injury,disease,or illness you may be suffering . Thank You Dr. James and your wonderful Staff !

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Jul 25th, 2012

Caring Doctor, I called him late on a Saturday night--concerned about pain from a tumor he had diagnosed that was pressing on my spinal cord. He could have waited until Monday to see me, but instead called his staff in and met me at the hospital and performed emergency surgery. I truly believe that he saved me from some form of paralysis. He is from New Orleans and talks quickly so is sometimes hard to understand. He is funny and a character and very upbeat. Unlike other spine doctors I have gone to, he was thorough with his initial examinations. He and his staff seem to treat their patients like human beings. They also give out sample medications to save patient's money on prescriptions.

Dr. Plas James is Wonderful! And I've been around for a long time! show details Dr. Plas James is Wonderful! And I've been around for a long time!
Jun 19th, 2011

My prior neurosurgeon had retired after I'd already had 5 spinal surgeries. I was reluctant to even talk to anyone else because the history of my surgeries is so cumbersome. But in the last 2 months I've had "NEW PAIN" in my lumbar region, it was affecting everything and I was crying quite a bit. I happened to be chatting with a friend on Facebook who is scheduled for surgery with Dr. James in July. Because she liked him so much, I called and made an appointment. I feel comfortable with him. His staff is fabulous, he was on time and very, very thorough. While I hate to even think of more surgery, whatever I do, I have confidence in him and will listen. Call me, Jill Elliott, Attorney, 404-580-1015 if you need more information or if you just want to talk.

Insurance show details Insurance
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr James is a little neurotic but is a Dr. whom is really concerned about the welfare of his patients. I just wish he was in network so I could continue my treatment with him. I feel confident he could fix me and help me get back on my feet rapidly.

Office mgr is a rude person show details Office mgr is a rude person
by your patient. on Sep 9th, 2010

My first comment to Dr james would be to fire that rude office manager Patti Selders, not only is she rude to patients, she was rude to the girl where I signed in at for my appointment in front of me! How unprofessional..how do they work with her?

terrible doctor acts like a child show details terrible doctor acts like a child
Jun 11th, 2010

he did a back surgery on me. and i am messed up for life. i opened the door to see if anyone was going to wait on me one day i had been there for over an hour. he was danceing and turn around in circles in the hallway . strange behaveyor for a doctor. i would never tell any one to go to him i have spoken to several of his patients who feel the same. so no thanks to q

The greatest doctor I know show details The greatest doctor I know
by BBBGA on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. James is very nice, listens to what you say. He will tell you what is wrong and not guess. He can always fix what is wrong with you, too.

What a great doctor! show details What a great doctor!
by Jerri on Jun 16th, 2009

After years of pain, frustration and decreasing quality of life, Dr. James has given me a new lease on the life I want. I can't say enough good things about Dr. James and his wonderful staff. I will be forever grateful to them and credit their expertise with my excellent recovery.