A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Po-Heng Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Po-Heng Tsai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp - Weston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Po-Heng H. Tsai practice?
Dr. Po-Heng Tsai practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Weston, FL.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.