A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polina Reyblat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polina Reyblat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polina Reyblat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyblat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reyblat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polina Reyblat MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Polina Reyblat practice?
- Dr. Polina Reyblat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Polina Reyblat practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.