A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pooja Banerjee, Board Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Banerjee, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Banerjee MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Pooja Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pooja Banerjee practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.