A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Modur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Modur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Modur, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Modur graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pradeep N. Modur practice?
Dr. Pradeep Modur practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Dallas Neurologists, Dallas Psychiatrists, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.