Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Modur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Modur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modur
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Modur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Modur, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Modur graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Modur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- UT Southwestern ST Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Modur MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Modur practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Modur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Modur practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Louisville, KY.
See Round Rock Neurologists, Round Rock Psychiatrists, and Round Rock Sleep Medicine Doctors.