A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Modur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Modur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Modur, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Modur graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Modur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Narasimhamurthy Modur MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep N. Modur practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Modur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Modur practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kyle, TX and Louisville, KY.
See Round Rock Neurologists and Round Rock Psychiatrists.