Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradip Kanani
Dr. Pradip Kanani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forney, TX, with another office in Mesquite, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kanani is affiliated with Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System, Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus and Mesquite Community Hospital. Dr. Kanani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradip Kanani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pradip Kanani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forney, TX.
Dr. Jayaprakash Reddy
Forney, TX 0.86 mi48
Dr. Mahmood Ali
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Forney, TX 1.31 mi26
Dr. Kamalakannan Desikan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Forney, TX 1.32 mi17