A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakob Vassantachart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakob Vassantachart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassantachart graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vassantachart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakob Bruce Vassantachart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Prakob B. Vassantachart practice?
- Dr. Prakob Vassantachart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prakob Vassantachart practices Anesthesiology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Woodland Hills Anesthesiologists.