A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanth Manthena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanth Manthena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanth Manthena, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthena graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Manthena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanth Manthena MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanth Manthena practice?
- Dr. Prasanth Manthena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasanth Manthena practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.