A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanth Manthena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanth Manthena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manthena
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Manthena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanth Manthena, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthena graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Manthena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanth Manthena MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanth Manthena practice?
- Dr. Prasanth Manthena has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasanth Manthena practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.