A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Pandya, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Krishnakant Pandya DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Prashant Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Prashant Pandya practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.