A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Pandya, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Krishnakant Pandya DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Prashant Pandya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Pandya practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.