Learn more about Dr. Prashant Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Pandya, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Krishnakant Pandya DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Prashant Pandya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Pandya practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Shawnee Internists, Shawnee Gastroenterologists, and Shawnee Hepatologists.