Dr. Prashant Soni, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Soni is always professional and comforting. He explains procedures carefully and discusses options and products,. He is very meticulous with his work and I have never felt rushed. I have used him for several cosmetic facial procedures and would recommend him highly.

by Johanna Schrader on Mar 26th, 2015

This is the final phase (reconstruction) of my breast cancer adventure to the cure. Dr. Soni and staff have been there for me from the beginning. The care, the professionalism, the expertise, the great disposition, & excellent bedside manners, gives me the peace of mind that I am on the best hands and makes me forgive the very reason I came to see him to begin with. In addition, the offices are so bright, inviting and squeaky clean :)

Upper Eyelid Surgery show details Upper Eyelid Surgery
by Sandie D on Mar 25th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Soni was perfect.....my first visit was very informative.....the day of surgery went well and my follow ups were on target for recuperation.....I can see a difference every few weeks.....very satisfied with the results.

double mastectomy with reconstruction show details double mastectomy with reconstruction
by Amy creaco on Feb 25th, 2015

I do not have any complaint. Dr. Soni is one of the amazing doctors I have ever ment. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I could go on and on..Thank you so much Dr. Soni for making me feel and look beautiful more beautiful then before .

Excellent Results show details Excellent Results
by Carol M on Feb 7th, 2015

I had a cyst on my cheek that I wanted removed. I was concerned about a scar and I decided that a plastic surgeon was my best option. A family member is a patient of Dr. Soni and his work is excellent. I never considered anyone else. He explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. The procedure itself went smoothly and painlessly. I barely felt a thing. One thing that impressed me was how gentle Dr. Soni was. Now that my bandages are off, I couldn't be more satisfied with the results! I think that Dr. Soni provides the best care and the best results!

The Right Choice! show details The Right Choice!
by Noreen M. on Feb 2nd, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Prashant Soni, I chose Dr. Soni after interviewing several surgeons for my facelift and blepharoplasty (upper) surgery 4 yrs. ago. I continue to be extremely pleased with the results. The procedure went smoothly, the follow-up excellent and the results are very natural. I couldn't ask for more! In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, Dr. Soni is a warm and approachable person (a quality hard to find in a surgeon). I would also recommend him highly for non-surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures. He is a true artist!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Anonymous on Jan 30th, 2015

I was fortunate to have had my neck lift procedure performed by Dr. Prashant Soni. Dr. Soni demonstrates a unique blend of artistic vision, excellent surgical skills and a compassionate manner. Every question pertaining to my surgical experience was addressed quickly,kindly and with great attention to detail. The fact that I am a Nurse created a lot of questions and insecurities regarding undergoing a surgery. Dr. Soni's calm empathetic manner made the whole experience so much more relaxed and the outcome far exceeded my expectations due to his knowledge and expert clinical skills. I would recommend Dr. Soni to anyone wishing to improve their appearance . He has a gift for making patients feel understood, respected and valued.

Jan 30th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Soni for any cosmetic or medical needs. The experience is always comforting, and relaxing. He is very informative and addresses any questions and concerns thoroughly. He provides very descriptive info both cosmetically, with accurate and honest expectations. My appointments are always on time. I would definitely remain with Dr. Soni.

My augmentation review show details My augmentation review
by S.C. on Jan 28th, 2015

I went in for a breast augmentation with Dr. Prashant Soni, it my first time ever having surgery and I was beyond pleased with how comfortable everyone made me feel throughout the entire process. From the pre - op to the day of surgery and through the post - op, I was taken care of and checked up on the entire time. I am extremely greatful for everything and beyond thrilled with how the procedure turned out. I have mentioned to multiple people who are looking into surgeons to see him and if I had any more surgeries in the future I would defiantly choose Dr. Soni again.

Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Soni is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor; who I highly recommend. I had upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), and a chemical peel on my lower lids. He was able to perform it in his office, so there was no hospital admittance. Dr. Soni was clear about preparation, and also what to expect post op.. The results were very good, and improved over time. I no longer have a droopy eyelid, and look younger, and more well rested. I feel he tries to make his patients look their best self. The results very natural.

by Shelane Gualtieri on Jan 19th, 2015

Would definitely recommend Dr. Soni. His patience and "bedside manner" is excellent. I am pleased with the work that was done on me after my mastectomy. He was very crucial in helping me through a very difficult and stressful time. I cannot imagine going through all of the surgeries etc. with anyone else but Dr. Soni. I am very grateful....... Must also add a note as to the excellence of the office staff. They were always very helpful and put me at ease when I was having a difficult time during this process. A superb team!

more than a surgeon show details more than a surgeon
by anna z on Jan 18th, 2015

Dr Soni is more than a surgeon he is an artist. At my first visit I explained to him what I felt needed to be corrected.He listened very carefully and explained to me using a mirror and photos what could be done.It was the depth in which he explained the procedures and the affects that would result that made me realize that he is an artist as well as a surgeon.I opted for a "mini face lift". The procedure went very well with no problems or pain and pain medication was not needed.I was out and about in a few days. I did have minor swelling and bruising. Though I realized my problem areas had been corrected I didn't fully see it.(as with a person who has lost a great amount of weight and knows it is gone but still sees themselves as heavy) Then my "moment". I was trying on a pair of pants and looked up in the mirror(I hated mirrors) and I saw someone who looked like me; IT WAS ME ; the me that had been inside for years wanting to be seen again, was now in the mirror looking back at me.I started to cry I was so happy. I highly recommend Dr Soni .He is a good listener,has a great bedside manner and is very skilled at what he does. He is an artist and a surgeon.

Breast Cancer Patient show details Breast Cancer Patient
by Amanda T. on Jan 16th, 2015

When people think of plastic surgery, they always think cosmetic. For me, it was a little different. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in March 2014 at 24 years old. I met with a breast surgeon at Danbury Hospital who recommended Dr Soni for breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy. I was scared to death for my first consultation, but within one minute of meeting Dr Soni I put my full trust into his hands. He has such confidence in his work and compassion for his patients. You can really tell how much he loves what he does. In my opinion, it is very important to have a doctor spend time with you to explain everything. Dr Soni went above and beyond to answer any questions or concerns that I had. He was not only amazing to me, but a great resource to my mother and boyfriend. After my double mastectomy, I saw Dr Soni every 2 weeks for tissue expansions as I underwent chemo. He took his time expanding me, as his main concern is making you feel 100% comfortable. In November 2014 I had my exchange surgery performed by Dr Soni. Naturally, I was nervous for surgery again, but as soon as I saw Dr Soni in the holding room before surgery, all those nerves tend to go away. I am still a frequent patient as I have some follow up. He will be performing fat grafting to fill in my chest after the implants settle. Dr Soni is a true perfectionist! I know my journey didn't start out cosmetic, but it sure is ending that way.

Great Experience with Wonderful Results! show details Great Experience with Wonderful Results!
by J on Jan 13th, 2015

I went to Dr. Soni for a consultation and was pleased to be given several options to achieve the results I was looking for. I decided on upper & lower eyelid surgery & a neck lift. Dr. Soni was comforting & always available to answer any questions before & after surgery. I am THRILLED with the results & regularly get comments on how good I look. I am SO HAPPY with the my choice of Dr Soni as my surgeon & recommend him to friends & family who are considering or are in need of a plastic surgeon.

Very Well Pleased show details Very Well Pleased
by Eileen on Jan 12th, 2015

Breast Cancer caught me off guard. Dr. Soni was great all though my cancer recovery period. He explained the reconstruction procedures thoughly. He was considerate and gentle. I would recommend him to anyone who needs recostruction surgery. I would rate him 5 STARS!!!

by Linda M. on Jan 12th, 2015

Dr. Soni, Thank you so much for taking wonderful care of my 2 year old baby girl, who ended up needing stitches on her forehead. Your calm approach and professionalism made our experience easier for our little girl and especially my husband who accompanied her as you stitched her up. Most importantly, you were fast and no infections. Almost a year later now, she is without a scar!!! Overall, you are truly one of the best surgeons I know, as I am a nurse myself and work with multiple surgeons regularly. Thank you for your expertise! I will highly recommend you to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon.

Age Defying show details Age Defying
by Ann P. on Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Soni can work miracles. He has an amazing talent to erase years and taught me how to take care of my skin through the aging process. My treatments were confidential. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Soni to anyone who is considering a medical procedure or cosmetic surgery. I felt that I was in excellent hands and my results are exquisite.

So happy with the results show details So happy with the results
by Joanne J. on Dec 29th, 2014

Dr. Soni really listens to what you want and his suggestions are perfect. He is a true artist and tweaks areas without overdoing it. The result is a refreshed look without changing the real you. He is amazing.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Eve G on Dec 8th, 2014

I always look forward to meeting Dr. Soni. I visit about twice a year for botox or filler. He was able to explain the procedures in a manner that was easy for the lay person to understand. I left the office without any discomfort - only a little swelling. After about a week, I loved my much improved profile. It was just the right touch - enough to make a difference but no so much that I felt like I had had "work" done. Dr. Soni is mild mannered, patient and super skilled in his craft. I give him 4 stars!

In a word..."Amazing" show details In a word..."Amazing"
by Lucy on Dec 5th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Soni by a friend who had extensive work done by him. I promptly made an appointment for consultation and after talking with him for a few minutes I was confident that he would give me what I needed. Dr Soni has changed my life. I am a different person in that I am much more confident and happier about myself. My friends also noticed a positive change in me in both looks and demeanor and for that I am grateful. Dr Soni was accurate in his diagnosis of what to expect before, during and after the procedure. He has excellent bedside manner. His work is impeccable and I would not hesitate to have other procedures done by him. I feel like I have known him for years!! Thank you Dr Soni.

"It's really me!" show details "It's really me!"
by Miryam Shaboo on Dec 3rd, 2014

Whenever I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw my breasts hanging down to my waist and my fat belly almost reaching my knees. I hid my body by wearing loose fitting clothes and would always put on a huge shirt over a bathing suit. I was ashamed and would not allow my husband to see me naked. For many years, I had been thinking of doing something special for myself, and thought that it would really make me very happy and boost my self confidence if I could get rid of my unsightly hanging body parts. I consulted with a few doctors but Dr. Soni was the one who made me feel comfortable and gave me the assurance I needed to decide on having the surgery to fix my problem areas. He explained and described clearly how my body would look afterwards. That was in August 2013. I gave away all my Size 14 clothes and I am happy to say that my husband enjoys very much to go shopping with me and help me choose my new Size 4 outfits!Thank you very much Dr. Soni for my new body; YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Another Happy Customer! show details Another Happy Customer!
by Jenn T. on Nov 30th, 2014

My experience with Dr Soni and his staff was superb from beginning to end. I have to admit, I was probably one of those "needy" patients. But I was greeted with professionalism and given the courtesy of being human, and not simply just another patient, from the initial consultation, to the follow up care. I highly recommend Dr Soni's practice, not for only the care provided, but the result it yielded. Excellent job!

Breast aug and abdominoplasty. show details Breast aug and abdominoplasty.
by Jillian Testa on Nov 22nd, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my whole experience. Not only did Dr. Soni do an AMAZING job, he was always a phone call away with any questions or concerns I had. I felt so comfortable from day one on my consult appointment. His staff is also so friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Soni to anyone looking for anything from a mole removal to a breast reconstruction.

Squamous cell carinoma on my right rear leg show details Squamous cell carinoma on my right rear leg
by Martha Heron on Nov 22nd, 2014

After surgery one week, I have gotten red rash developing on area when I was feeling very anxiety/pain for while as one week, then relieved in slow processing. That's most important ER in your place rather than other one conflicted. I've tried to contact them on Sunday, but they closed?? Shall Dr. Soni gave me ER's phone number. I did positive till next day! Dr. Soni took care of my full recovery leg, excellent!

Miss show details Miss
Nov 17th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Soni for several years now for fillers and Botox. I find that he is very knowledgeable about his field and all of the latest advances. He truly does understand my concerns and I always leave very pleased with my results. He really takes the time to listen, i never feel like he rushes my visit and i feel that he truly has an artists eye because my results are always perfect.

caring show details caring
by patricia garofalo on Aug 18th, 2013

Dr. Soni and I went threw a lot in the past years it hasn't been easy but in the end I'm healthly and Dr. Soni took very good care of me when I had a question I could call the office anytime and get an answer, they all care from the doctors to the staff.