A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanth Palwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanth Palwai, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanth Palwai, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palwai graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palwai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanth Reddy Palwai MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanth R. Palwai practice?
- Dr. Prashanth Palwai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashanth Palwai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Kingwood Internists and Kingwood Rheumatologists.