A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanth Palwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanth Palwai, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palwai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palwai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanth Palwai, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palwai graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palwai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanth Reddy Palwai MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanth R. Palwai practice?
- Dr. Prashanth Palwai has 1 office location.
Dr. Prashanth Palwai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Internists and Kingwood Rheumatologists.