Learn more about Dr. Prashanth Palwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanth Palwai, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palwai
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palwai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanth Palwai, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palwai graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palwai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanth Reddy Palwai MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanth R. Palwai practice?
- Dr. Prashanth Palwai has 7 office locations.
Dr. Prashanth Palwai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Humble Internists and Humble Rheumatologists.