A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratibha Vemulapalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemulapalli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vemulapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratibha Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratibha DR Vemulapalli MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pratibha D. Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Pratibha Vemulapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratibha Vemulapalli practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.