Dr. Praveen Thangada MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 27th, 2016
With major concerning health problems, unfortunately, this doctor was very vague and didn't explain things wells, seemed always in a hurry. Uncaring attitude.

August 15th, 2014
Hospital Risk Manager
Very unprofessional office staff. I called to reschedule an appt and as soon as the receptionist answered she immediately put me on hold without even asking why I was calling. I was left in hold for 10 minutes. When they finally came back to the phone I said I needed to reschedule an appt for the following Monday. She very rudely said all those appts had been cancelled. I replied with I had not been contacted about my appt being cancelled and once again she was rude and said yes they are cancelled. So I asked about rescheduling and was told I would be contacted. Is this any way to run a medical practice? NO! Find care elsewhere, I know I will. I am a certified hospital risk manager. I will not be seen by a provider with such incompetent rude support staff.

June 17th, 2014
Professional
I visited the office today and encountered the most incompetent staff I have ever experienced. My appointment was for 2:00 pm and it was 3:30 pm and I was still unapproached sitting in the waiting room. What make it so irritating was I was in for a followup for an MRI. Mind you it took three weeks for the staff to contact me that my insurance company had granted approval. Three weeks earlier, I visited their 410 office and was greeted by the receptionist with..."You know you're late", without even acknowledging that I had contacted their front office regarding my few minutes tardiness due to the huge obstruction of a tree covering the building's facade limiting the view from 410. To add injury to insult they charge me $35.00 for my medical records. Their staff was rude starting with the office manager. Incompetent clerical work as they misplaced records. Unfortunately the office is a representative of the doctors. I would not recommend Dr. Thangada or Dr. Roa to anyone.