Dr. Praveen Thangada MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
STAFF
Staff is very nice,,, I would highly recommend Dr.Thangada and Dr.Roa...

February 6th, 2017
UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF
The staff is beyond unprofessional. The staff are immature, ignorant, unprofessional and lie to other professionals. If you don't know the answer to a question simply say you don't know rather than lie to me and then turn around and say you didn't say it. It's a shame you employ such people.

July 27th, 2016
With major concerning health problems, unfortunately, this doctor was very vague and didn't explain things wells, seemed always in a hurry. Uncaring attitude.

August 15th, 2014
Hospital Risk Manager
Very unprofessional office staff. I called to reschedule an appt and as soon as the receptionist answered she immediately put me on hold without even asking why I was calling. I was left in hold for 10 minutes. When they finally came back to the phone I said I needed to reschedule an appt for the following Monday. She very rudely said all those appts had been cancelled. I replied with I had not been contacted about my appt being cancelled and once again she was rude and said yes they are cancelled. So I asked about rescheduling and was told I would be contacted. Is this any way to run a medical practice? NO! Find care elsewhere, I know I will. I am a certified hospital risk manager. I will not be seen by a provider with such incompetent rude support staff.

June 17th, 2014
Professional
I visited the office today and encountered the most incompetent staff I have ever experienced. My appointment was for 2:00 pm and it was 3:30 pm and I was still unapproached sitting in the waiting room. What make it so irritating was I was in for a followup for an MRI. Mind you it took three weeks for the staff to contact me that my insurance company had granted approval. Three weeks earlier, I visited their 410 office and was greeted by the receptionist with..."You know you're late", without even acknowledging that I had contacted their front office regarding my few minutes tardiness due to the huge obstruction of a tree covering the building's facade limiting the view from 410. To add injury to insult they charge me $35.00 for my medical records. Their staff was rude starting with the office manager. Incompetent clerical work as they misplaced records. Unfortunately the office is a representative of the doctors. I would not recommend Dr. Thangada or Dr. Roa to anyone.

April 25th, 2017