Dr. Praveen Thangada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Thangada?

September 14th, 2017

Rushed and Impersonal

We were finally seen 1.5 hours after our appt. time. (This was not at his main Segiun office.) He did not explain the disease that he diagnosed my mother with, had poor bedside manner,, spoke way too quickly about the drugs she needed to start taking, and the 3 tests she needed to have done. Luckily the receptionist was able to recite it back to me in a way that could actually sink in. I can tell he is a nice person, but when you're diagnosing someone with a significant disease, have a little compassion, slow down and let them ask questions!

May 17th, 2017

STAFF

Staff is very nice,,, I would highly recommend Dr.Thangada and Dr.Roa...

February 6th, 2017

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

The staff is beyond unprofessional. The staff are immature, ignorant, unprofessional and lie to other professionals. If you don't know the answer to a question simply say you don't know rather than lie to me and then turn around and say you didn't say it. It's a shame you employ such people.

July 27th, 2016

With major concerning health problems, unfortunately, this doctor was very vague and didn't explain things wells, seemed always in a hurry. Uncaring attitude.

August 15th, 2014

Hospital Risk Manager

Very unprofessional office staff. I called to reschedule an appt and as soon as the receptionist answered she immediately put me on hold without even asking why I was calling. I was left in hold for 10 minutes. When they finally came back to the phone I said I needed to reschedule an appt for the following Monday. She very rudely said all those appts had been cancelled. I replied with I had not been contacted about my appt being cancelled and once again she was rude and said yes they are cancelled. So I asked about rescheduling and was told I would be contacted. Is this any way to run a medical practice? NO! Find care elsewhere, I know I will. I am a certified hospital risk manager. I will not be seen by a provider with such incompetent rude support staff.

June 18th, 2014

Professional

I visited the office today and encountered the most incompetent staff I have ever experienced. My appointment was for 2:00 pm and it was 3:30 pm and I was still unapproached sitting in the waiting room. What make it so irritating was I was in for a followup for an MRI. Mind you it took three weeks for the staff to contact me that my insurance company had granted approval. Three weeks earlier, I visited their 410 office and was greeted by the receptionist with..."You know you're late", without even acknowledging that I had contacted their front office regarding my few minutes tardiness due to the huge obstruction of a tree covering the building's facade limiting the view from 410. To add injury to insult they charge me $35.00 for my medical records. Their staff was rude starting with the office manager. Incompetent clerical work as they misplaced records. Unfortunately the office is a representative of the doctors. I would not recommend Dr. Thangada or Dr. Roa to anyone.

September 20th, 2017