A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Kamboj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kamboj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kamboj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamboj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Kamboj practice?
Dr. Prem Kamboj practices Pediatrics near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Pediatricians.