A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Kamboj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kamboj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kamboj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Kumar Kamboj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Kamboj practice?
- Dr. Prem Kamboj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prem Kamboj practices Pediatrics near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Pediatricians.