A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prerana Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prerana Panchal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prerana Panchal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Panchal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prerana M Panchal MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prerana M. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Prerana Panchal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prerana Panchal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists and Elk Grove Village Rheumatologists.