Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prerana Panchal
Dr. Prerana Panchal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Panchal is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Panchal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Prerana Panchal has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prerana Panchal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Sara Zulfiqar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Khurram Saleem
Internal Medicine, Residency
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi2
Dr. Nahid Alavi
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi42