Learn more about Dr. Prerana Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prerana Panchal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panchal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panchal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prerana Panchal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Panchal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prerana M Panchal MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prerana M. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Prerana Panchal has 1 office location.
Dr. Prerana Panchal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists and Elk Grove Village Rheumatologists.