Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4401 Coit Rd
Ste 205
Frisco, TX 75035
972-377-6553
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  This is ****NOT**** a doctor I would recommend!!!!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr. Alexander was very inappropriate with his behavior while in the exam room. His nurse was in the room but had her back to us. She never turned around during exam until the very end. Many of his comments were demeaning and very inappropriate. I would never go back to him nor would I ever recommend his services or care to anyone.

|  Dr Alexander is the Best  |  show details
by Caroline on May 25th, 2010

I will definitely recommend Dr Alexander to alll my friends, family and co-workers as a matter of fact I have recommended to a lot of friends that changed to him already. We all do not have any complaint about him he is a very caring and wonderful doctor.

|  Alexander P Clay MD  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Alexander delivered my first daughter. He and his staff were wonderfully informative and caring during my pregnancy. They answered all my...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  I DO NOT recommend Dr. Alexander!!!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2009

I had the worst experience of my llife while under the care of Dr. Alexander. I would NOT recommend him nor would I recommend Centennial hospital. After giving birth to my baby I experienced a post partum hemmorage. Dr. Alexander was NOT present nor did he ever come back in the delivery room to stop my bleeding, explain what was happening, or provide reassurance/comfort. I lost an incredible amount of blood. The nurses worked on me frantically to stop the hemmorage. They called the doctor who ordered a shot. I was severly anemic for months and months after delivery. I was so weak and sick I could not care for my newborn. Never once did he acknowledge or explain a thing. I wish I had known someone or read something that would have directed me away from his office. Please learn from my horrific experience and seek care elsewhere!

|  Excellent MD  |  show details
by Sherril Maynard on Mar 22nd, 2008

I have been a pt of Dr. Alexander for 12 yrs. He has been very pleasant and was genuinely compassionate during a miscarriage 10 yrs ago, knowing how devastated we were at the loss. I will always continue to go to see Dr. Alexander--no matter my insurance coverage.