A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscila Zabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscila Zabala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Priscila S. Zabala practice?
Dr. Priscila Zabala practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.