A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pritesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pritesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Trauma (Diffuse Axonal Injury)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Headache
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pritesh Kanubhai Patel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pritesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pritesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pritesh Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Destin Physiatrists.