A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Batta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Batta, Ophthalmologist, Cataract and Cornea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Batta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti DR Batta MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Priti D. Batta practice?
- Dr. Priti Batta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priti Batta practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.