A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Batta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Batta, Ophthalmologist, Cataract and Cornea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Batta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti DR Batta MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Priti D. Batta practice?
- Dr. Priti Batta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priti Batta practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.