A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Gambhir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Gambhir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gambhir
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gambhir Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambhir graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Gambhir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Gambhir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Gambhir practice?
- Dr. Priya Gambhir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Gambhir practices Family Medicine near Algonquin, IL.
See Algonquin Family Physicians.