A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priyamvada Khandheria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandheria
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandheria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandheria graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Khandheria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Sunrise Canyon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priyamvada Khandheria MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Priyamvada Khandheria practice?
- Dr. Priyamvada Khandheria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priyamvada Khandheria practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.