A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puliyodil Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puliyodil Philip, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philip has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puliyodil Abraham Philip MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Puliyodil A. Philip practice?
- Dr. Puliyodil Philip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Puliyodil Philip practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.