A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puliyodil Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puliyodil Philip, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philip has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puliyodil Abraham Philip MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Puliyodil A. Philip practice?
- Dr. Puliyodil Philip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Puliyodil Philip practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.