A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Patni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puneet Patni is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patni
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Patni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puneet Patni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Patni MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Puneet Patni practice?
- Dr. Puneet Patni has 1 office location.
Dr. Puneet Patni practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.