A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Patni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puneet Patni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Patni MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Puneet Patni practice?
- Dr. Puneet Patni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Puneet Patni practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.