A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore, Addiction Psychiatrist, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kishore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kishore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishore graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kishore has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore practice?
- Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Public Health near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists, Brookline Addiction Specialists, and Brookline Preventive Medicine Specialists.