Learn more about Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore, Addiction Psychiatrist, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishore graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kishore has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kishore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Punyamurtula S. Kishore practice?
Dr. Punyamurtula Kishore practices Preventive Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Springfield Preventive Medicine Specialists, Springfield General Practitioners, Springfield Family Physicians, Springfield Internists, Springfield Addiction Specialists, and Springfield Psychiatrists.