Dr. Purnima Kothari MD Patient Reviews

April 30th, 2015
Disappointing
Worst PCP I've ever had. Never explains diagnosis. Seems confused when asked questions. Don't bother.

September 5th, 2013
she is the best doctor!!!
Kothari is an excellent doctor, she has been seeing me since I was a child and is now seeing my son, and she treats him with care. I love the staff expect for that receptionist, she only thing that is a down fall to that office, I love the new two staff girls they are very helpful and they seem to really care about their patients. I love that fact that Marlene and Rita are still their because I grew fond of them. Marlene is an excellent Nurse and she also treats my son very well and helps me out because my son is always getting very ill and helps me out dearly. Overall ive recommended a lot friends and family member to Dr Kothari

August 15th, 2013
Doctor Kothari is the best!
Doctor Kothari is the best doctor!! I have been her patient since I was born and now my daughter is her patient! Doctor Kothari has always been responsive and helpful to me! She cares for her patients and talks to you like family! She is very supportive and gives great advice. I never had an issue with her. I highly and strongly recommend her because she has more than 30 years of experience. The staff is behind polite and helpful. They are like family to me because I have known them for more than 20 years. I love Doctor Kothari!!!

March 27th, 2013
I love this dr
I love dr Kothari she takes her time to hear my issues and helps me out and is very patients with my children's I know they can be a handful. I love the staff except that Indian receptionist she needs to tone it down. Overall I would recommend my friends and family to dr Kothari.

January 20th, 2013
very friendly office very nice atmosphere, i never had an issue

October 12th, 2009
Bunch of care less professionals
I went for Mantoux test for my 2.5 year old son which was scheduled on Friday evening.The patient has to revisit doctor exactly after 48 hrs to now the results. But due to lack of doctor & staff professionalism it did not happened. I keep on calling them to know the result and finally on 5th day they told me that we have missed the 48 hrs time window and your son has to go for test again.