A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee, MD, MSPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pushpendu Banerjee practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Oncologists.