A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qin Huang is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qin Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Southeast University Medical College, Nanjing.
Dr. Huang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qin Huang MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qin Huang practice?
- Dr. Qin Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qin Huang practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Mansfield Internists.