A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Nguyen, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Nguyen, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Anh Nguyen DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quan A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists.