Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Quentin Mattern
Dr. Quentin Mattern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Mattern is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital, St Mary's Hospital and Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Quentin Mattern has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Quentin Mattern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Steve Johnston
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi23
Dr. Mohammed Elahi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi
Dr. Cheryl Zuccaro
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi27